Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Slave and Chief

NIB

Double-page supporter
Ichika clone is a cheap whore, FMC is actually the best girl.
Also, fuck you Jump, you don't deserve good things like this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
just wondering what's up with those horns kyouka has...🤔
wonder if that will ever be explained...

@DarkFlame They are just accessories. There are several scenes in past chapters where she takes them off, like in the bath in chapter 21 for example.

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2

Yeah, you got it! I've been staving off my Esdeath fix here since the first chapter! A shame how author-san had them end up in Akame ga Kill, Esdeath got killed off and Tatsumi ended with the... Ugh, predictable irritating tsundere..

@Starbright you can say like that but in the last chapter, she said she wants to date with him if the MC becomes more powerfull (she has answered about pet thing which mc worried about). Nevertheless, we can just speculate about it.

Double-page supporter
"with other chief's" huh? That's a pretty easy thing to bypass XD

@savris Lol I 100% agree with you. I felt the same and couldn't stand that pink tsundere. She was really annoying and clique and I was mad that they gave him the worst girl choice. I would have preferred any other Night Raid girl or even some decent ones not in there over her (my top being Esdeath of course).

he better watch himself, 6th chief was a little too comfortable on his backside just then, she might get bored and try to make him a bottom........ though he technically already is one due to slave status.....

Contributor
Tenka-san? More like Take me sunshine...

You guys can publicly execute me if you want after what have I said just now.

Dex-chan lover
She got jealous owo (I used owo ironically; just wanted to explain just in case)

Dex-chan lover
Tenka is probably going to do something illegal with those portals. Probably kidnapping, assault, etc. She already stalked him when he was asleep so this is going to be dangerous...

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, dude has at least 5 women that want to ride his pillar...

Aggregator gang
I wonder how old Tenka is, though. Could be in her forties, especially with her skills

Users who are viewing this thread