Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Restrained Slave

Dex-chan lover
There was a manga a ways back that did pretty much the same thing. Normally you'd get uncensored, then later censored. One time the reverse happened and uncensored was uploaded in a few days. I forget the name of the manga though.

EDIT: It was World's End Harem chapter 58 and it was Shonen Jump Plus too.

Dex-chan lover
nah they just gotta switch targets lmao
doesnt matter how slippery she is if a sky scraper steps on her
she will dry out at some point too

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be an interesting development but won't happen? The corps actually losing. And it simply won't happen because of the rigidity of writing in manga.

Supporter
I like how they continue to discuss things even after deciding not to trust each other. It's a nice break fro the instant "you're opposed to me, so we can't possibly reach an agreement"

Double-page supporter
She can't agree about the aliance....
BECAUSE THAT CAT WILL STOLE HER OTOUTO.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say I, too, am rooting for the monstergirls here. I think the anti-demon corps are too, they want to work together with them but the two sides don't trust each other. I'm glad that's the actual conflict and it's not magically resolved, too; it's not that they disagree and now must fight or they agree and all things are fine. They theoretically agree but don't trust that they do, so tensions are high and conflict persists. It's fun. It's good. Somehow this harem femdom manga is alright at creating stakes.

Aggregator gang
She needs someone to "Strengthen her power". I think our boi is gonna have some new experiences.

Dex-chan lover
@D-mann9000
To be more specific - losing and not escaping. Then we could have an arc of them being prisoners there and seeing the "village" from the inside.

Dex-chan lover

Yuukey must feel a variety of conflicting emotions this chapter...

Still...Harem end ftw...

I was wondering why the MC is so damn useless, but then I remembered that this is a harem series lol

Users who are viewing this thread