Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The 7th Unit's Spirit

Dex-chan lover
that planking in the top left of page 8 looks like it would literally kill you

@Draikar his sister trained him to be a masochist so it's an actual dilemma for him.

Also I'm not convinced that they're killing the mato girls yet, Akame ga Kill went snuff far sooner that chapter 30 so I wouldn't presume that this story will be as much of a rampage. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the top brass come out and exterminate them for some reason but the protagonists aren't the same.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt she's dead but don't be hypocrites
She killed the little sister at least twice , just because she was rewinded back to life doesn't absolves her .

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but someone explain to me how the recoil from the gun-afro didn't snap her fucking neck

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Recoil in which direction? They're pointing everywhere. The only asymmetry is that there are a few less pointing up than there are pointing down, but not so many as to be a real problem.
She'd have a hell of a headache though.

Dex-chan lover
i love how the author trolled us so hard, it seemed like it was about to be a "oh now i must learn to aim and in doing so become closer to japanese mysticism" kinda thing, but in reality its just like "MOOOAAAAAAAAAAR"

Great moment for the sisters I guess but kinda disappointed about the fight..... yet again.
I mean i just expected these two subordinates of Yuuki's sister to be stronger and at least somewhat close to her in power. But they both got beat pretty easily.

Like the phasing girl, she wasted her ability and the way she got beat didn't make much sense.
She definitely used that ability the lamest way I've seen; She only did it for hit and run attacks. I mean come on look at Obito (from naruto) or Mirio (from Boku No hero) as reference or something lol.
Also, the end didn't make sense cause if she is phased in the rocks how can she still be hurt by bullets in the intangible state?

Lastly, just seems like they can't do stuff Yuukis sister can like shoot beams or the enhanced strength and stuff. His sister had more than just one ability so i expected more from them too.

Users who are viewing this thread