Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The 7th Unit's Spirit

NIB

Dex-chan lover
O...kay, i guess it was a bit different from the usual, at least the 2nd slut is retired, i doubt she's dead.

Dex-chan lover
tNCTK3w.png

Me

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane The same way recoil from her gatling arm doesn't send her little butt flying. Magic and a selective regard for the laws of physics.

@Goldenzeal
not to be a logic nazi or anything, but if you look at the angle the guns are pointing at in page 12, they clearly show that the guns don't fire in a small cone around her, and by the angle of that one page, it clearly shows her sister is outside of the dead zone. But yes, on page 16 it does show her sister in the dead zone of bullets, but there seems to be a slight disparity between the two pages as to her sisters exact location. I was analyzing page 12, while you were probably analyzing page 16. so that might explain our differences in opinion? idk. Now that i anaylzed page 16 though, it brings up a few questions, Why are only some of the bullet holes trails? why do the bullet holes all have the same theoretical point of impact(in relation to the rest of the hole, in other words, why do the holes all seem to have been made from something dropping straight down instead of originating from basically a singular point)? and lastly, how the heck did she manage to shoot so that there would be a ring shaped pit around them? wait no it was there the whole time

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2
I think your disappointment comes from being caught up and waiting to read. Most fights in manga really only last 2 chapters.

If she stays inside of the rock while it breaks she breaks too, so she has to get out. Regarding intangibility, they didn't fully explain her abilities. When Morio from MHA goes intangible even light passes through his retinas and he sinks through the ground. Just take it as it comes.

Bro, Yuuki's master fights these things solo with just her sword. "Enhanced strength" can just be animu strength. We don't know what Yuuki's sister is capable of yet so you're just making assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt

Ah no worries man, haveing a discussion is not bad as long as it dont go on for days and it's allways fun to hear other peoples opinions.
Basiclly its just a artistic choise that failed.
They put most effort into making it look cool and forgot to check if it make logical sense.

The reason could be for example that only some have trails because of the angele it was shot at, but that still leaves a inconsistency that not all or most of the closer once have lines.
So it would have to be some kind of funky richoche effect then, but that is pretty strange in itself too, as it would mean it did not penetrate....
And im pretty sure the rest of the bullets did do that.
So unless some of the rock is made from some super durable stuff much harder then rock that got hit from a very specific angle it makes no sense at all how it could Richoche like that.
And even then, by now its thinking way to deep for analysing a single page.

So yeah, its a fantasy manga, you got to deal with a pretty big suspension of disbelief or it sucks all the fun out of most mangas that dont focus really hard on avoiding it.

@TitanAnteus dude all i wanted was more challenging fights, Both of these subordinates seemed like they could rival them but didn't in the end. Both sides barely struggled. I didn't get caught up in anything and just saw to fights that ended pretty quick and easy. This was their first real challenge and it wasn't much of one.

Also not saying the ability should be exactly like Miros or Obito but they are a good reference of how her ability could have been better thats it. Though i agree with you that we don't know everything so maybe her ability fuses with the object but still a lackluster phasing ability.

Also in chapter 5 and 6 his sister blocked her sword easily with her fingertips (the same one she cuts shuuki with easy) and later her hair, so naturally, id seem like she has more strength. Also she did shoot a beam too which i mentioned. So Im basing it off of that. So yea i did assume the others could be close to the sister cause one would expect their form to have similar unique traits like that.

I don't get why it was so wrong to think they could be similar to his sister especially since they are all half monsters like they said.

Dex-chan lover
Right.... Her power is changing PART OF HER BODY to a gun, what limits that to just an arm, even still, what limits that to just the hair, hell, you can go for boobs cannon if you want em

I'm honestly surprised by some of the comments here. These fights went EXACTLY LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE.

Left side: a NORMAL CIVILIAN that gained a supernatural power aided by some beasts

Right side: 2 soldiers that have been training for quite a while with their supernatural powers specifically to fight said beasts

Left side: i can phase through solid objects (btw, for the "she is intangible, bullets shouldn't hit her", if you want to bring that level of realism into play then she CANNOT be truly intangible, since it would mean AIR pass through her and she would asphyxiate....and don't get me started on the 4 fundamental forces)

Right side: i can freaking MANIPULATE TIME and generate unlimited amounts of weapons at will

Please tell me how this girl should have the TINIEST chance of winning...

Users who are viewing this thread