Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Tenka VS Aoba

Dex-chan lover
At least we now know probably no one is dying as a result of these fights (we saw the girls regenerating)...
...So I hope this means more harem members.

Double-page supporter
so what's with the horns on our main girl? eyes, too, seems she's also a mutant then

Dex-chan lover
...The only truly dangerous person there is you, you yandere brocon.

And as much as I hate it, with how things are set up, it looks like Tenka is set to lose this match. This is just how I think the possible reasons are, them being that Yuuki's sis says that they have to retreat, and unless they have another member who can quickly gather the other two injured members (that already lost their fights) means that she's going to haul ass in that regard. So she has to be relatively unscathed after this fight to do that...

And the other I guess, I suppose, to advance the plot I guess? As much as I love Tenka, Aoba's a chunk of the reason Yuuki accepted to be a slave for the division in the first place and she's supposed to be way stronger than the other two based on how they turned into they're evolved states right now since she was stuck in the wilds and had to retain her sanity through sheer will alone unlike the other two. Having her lose so early at this point (since her are other team members lost already and possible future harem members) doesn't make much point. She's like the mid-boss since the real enemies are still out there, and possibly with more broken abilities beyond even Tenka. Take kimono loli with the whole subtle orochi vibe she's giving, she managed to save the meathead from Tenka's ability... And it looks like her ability is also more versatile

Anyways, here's hoping that she'll just beat up Tenka quickly and flee otherwise we'll probably start spiraling down ala akame ga kill

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
where's the mc tho, i forgot if he went somewhere else or if he is just watching

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Ruwan
He was tied up and left to the side by his sister because heโ€™d get in the way and to ensure he wonโ€™t get hurt.

I hope they can revert the monster transformation and join the harem permanently, they are too good to drop.

Dex-chan lover
When you're reminded this whole shounen pissing contest is between harem members fighting over the MC, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
It's kinda not.
Don't forget that the girls have a personal vendetta against the Shuuki the monster girls are using, and that no matter who got captured, they'd mobilize in the same way.

@savris
I think they're setting it up so she wins. The other team members have won, and nee-san is fighting in a way that doesn't care about her environment because she knows they'll abandon that location and move. Fight will probably end with Tenka barely winning in my eyes. The main heroine is who I'd be worried about. She's fighting a super powerful Shuuki w/o abilities or anything. Ah... She could use her ability to him maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Well, I hope your right that Tenka won't be too scuffed up after the fight. And I don't think you have to worry much against Kyouka, she's been waiting this for a long time and she's been saying even before she met Yuuki that she would achieve being the number one division leader. And this is despite only controlling regular shuuki then and despite the other possible broken abilities of the other division leaders. She probably got an ace up her sleeve.

Group Leader
I just want the monster girls to win since the fight is just too one-sided.

Users who are viewing this thread