Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Revealed Title

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka Bro u might wanna check the first chapters again. It started of with a real plot, now look at how they masaccered this manga

Contributor
@MrOGZ he had already set the harem situation at the end of the 1st chapter and on the second chapter the protagonist was already on a cliched lewd situation with the other girls.

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka But at least there was a decent plot. Now the only chapters we got in months are basically shit with no plot. I'm saying that the harem in the beginning was good and all, but now it's really trash.

Why is there always some loser whining about a harem manga being a harem manga in the comment section of every harem manga? The story isn't going to change for you buddy.

Aggregator gang
When people start referring to themselves as the Gods of thunder:

Damn, the MC’s harem is about to be huge. I’m willing to bet the muscular dark skinned chick will be even more straight forward than Tenka lol.

Dex-chan lover
Tenka even at death doors is the best girl. And it came, the guys with the numbered titles, we needed more power levels.

Fed-Kun's army
gods?, one of them got beaten by just one chief and they call themselves gods, they are clearly at the level of the squadra where they are powerful but not a the level of the boss, pretty much they are there to make the heros better, now that they are there shushu can fight against them to save his sister and they will form an alliance at least with their squad

NIB

Dex-chan lover
the battle was interrupted by another plot twist... not nice takahiro.

Dex-chan lover
I for one worship these new waifu overlords.

Also Tenka won. Holy shit. The madman drew her pergante.

Dex-chan lover
Tenka is clearly best girl... which sadly means she'll never be final girl :(

Users who are viewing this thread