Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Quickening

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 flashback akame ga kill,
Author : Sorry, but we need to kill some waifu for character development of MC.
Reader : But, you killed almost all of them.
Author : Um,, what a plot twist right?
Reader : F***

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F This is Japan we're dealing with here. Where MCs "can't sleep" if they're near a pretty girl at night.

Double-page supporter
The Egg of Lewdness shall bring forth the God of Hentai

Dex-chan lover
LOL people think this Author won't just kill half the main cast like in the Akame ga Kill! saga.

I can't believe I keep on being denied my Shu Shu moments. This is outrageous.

I got two main things from this:
1. Yukki's sister's subordinates are gonna live inside that egg thing as a battery so that at least means there's a chance to save them (and add them to the harem later lol).

2. Yuuki's reward will continue next chapter lol. I was thinking it was way to short for the amount of work he did. They gotta add some more to that, and wheres Tenka to join in? lol.

Idk why people are so scared you guys do know this author has made alot more than just akame ga kill right? The chapter also explicitly said they were living batteries so they are probably gonna be rescued and even if not a couple side characters dying can be good motivation. Imagine big sis learning her closest friends got consumed and going ape on them.

Even the god Shikoku is interested in Yuuki aswell, Tenka must hurry before its to late

Oh nahhhhh, I'm having such bad feelings right now.
First I'm like they should be okay, because the big sis says she wants to rescue them.
Then the SHIT ATE THEM WTF
But then it said oh they're battery's so they're not "dead dead".
So I'm like okay, that's fine.
THEN I see comments about the author, and IT'S THE SAME AUTHOR AS AKAME GA KILL, which the ending was just disgustingly horrible.
So now I'm scared because this is one of my favourite mangas at the moment and bro like a man just wants to end with a harem c'mon is that too much to ask, I don't want to feel sad. :(

Fed-Kun's army
"batteries" or not. What in the actual fuck!?! That was most certainly unexpected. I loved it!
And as for the reward... Man I wanna snuggle up in bed too with her. Also no hair accessories. Truly blessed reward.

Shame we're can't see the behind the scenes action of them "sleeping together"

Man, that egg monster voring those two was very unexpected, hopefully they get rescued Android 18-style later.
Also, goddamn that reward was nice even if it didn't end up in sex, and it's going to continue, hopefully tenka joins them.
Next chapter in almost a month huh? Welp, time to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread