Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - A Stormy Premonition

T51

Dex-chan lover
So, everybody get ready for MILF's to enter the harem. And also we're probably gonna get more Tenka screentime with her fawning over Yuuki some more.

Dex-chan lover
Always gotta love the armpit stuff, though I do wish the artist had done a close-up, high detail panel or two of the tongue probing dem folds.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth
What smut? The ecchiest thing was bathing with a couple girls.
And anyway is a fake domplay. Is the dude the one in a real position of dominance, cause is the girls that need to pay tribute when using his skills.
Slave my butt and feminist manga my ass. This is in all and for all another male sexual power fantasy inwhich all girls frinds or enemy lust for his dick and there is no other guys around for competition (real reason of the "only girls get powers" mcguffin).

Dex-chan lover
Tenka's nearly 8 times higher on the list than horns-girl who's name I don't recall. Ouch.

Dex-chan lover
So that family is basically solid gold.

Milf + 2 daughters. I TOTALLY want them in the harem.

... I know, I know, sorry. But we all know the MILF is going to be super hot, and I love these two disfunctional sisters

"Just like Tenka's, the spirit of the chiefs are strong! Do not lose your nerves".

Kinda feels like that warning is really translated as: " just like Tenka they all will probably want the D too so be prepared" lol

Users who are viewing this thread