Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Assembly Begins

Dex-chan lover
Bahaha Tenka clapping for Yuuki so sweet.

Really sucks this is biweekly tho

Double-page supporter
I'm so fucking love this manga.

thanks for the MILF, it was very delicious. 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Man Tenka really doesn't miss any opportunity to reaffirm here position as best girl. Like when every other chiff is worked up trying to assert their determination to become commander she can only think and be worried on how all this will affect Yuki. And then she claps for him to show here support for him. Like man if she really doesn't end up winning then the author will really be pulling a dirty one an all off us readers. Tenka is written to be someone who cares for MC and his feelings, is supportive and is upfront about here feelings for Yuki, there is literally no better partner for him.

Group Leader
Tenka best girl! Also, can i have an oyakodon for MC please.

On a serious note, i want the chiefs to be trnampled by the enemy bosses.

Double-page supporter
I have a weird feeling that the commander is going to die, or is gonna turn out to be some kind of turncoat or something. Then there will be a arc where the fight for succession happens.

PS: Himari's mom is bae, she def looks like she'll say ara ara

LOL whats with the comment. Unnecessary fanservice? Yes. Pointless/random timing? Not really. Could be a way to show her character

Fed-Kun's army
First page shows the the chief of the 5th unit giving the international symbol for eating at the "Y".....page 17 shows why. And I enjoyed the MC's girlfriend fact wasn't concerned with becoming the next commander, just why her boyfriend was brought to show and tell.

Dex-chan lover
We're really laying the tropes thick here...
We got awawa girl, yuri-bait molester girl, mysterious MILF, and more!

Users who are viewing this thread