Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Assembly Begins

Dex-chan lover
@epastux If I were to guess considering 4 is a bad luck number and most business won't use that number I assume it's the same here BUT i do think they exist and my prediction is
the shady stuff in the organization namely experimenting on people like big sis they will probably face and fight them in the future maybe their group consist of half shuki like the sister but they have brain washed them properly and does shady mission for the organization

Dex-chan lover
Then one of the enemy bosses appears to beat the confident leaders.

@crocolligator Only because it's one of the few fetish that's socially acceptable to say in public.

Dex-chan lover
I like the current commander. It feels like she will mock me good.

It would be amazing if this Commander got absolutely destroyed here.

Dex-chan lover
Nais, we got a milf now

Also, this shit will get more interesting i guess

Double-page supporter
Annoying how the main squad is also the worst squad by the looks of it

Fed-Kun's army
Uhhh nice!! We gonna see what the other unit leaders are capable of next. Double Nice!

Dex-chan lover
Tenka is always best girl, and I'm being serious here. She's the one that cares the most about Yuuki, even as everyone else wants to be the commander.

But let us be honest. All of us who read this manga at this point are only wondering about one thing:
Which ones of these girls will start to thirst after MC and join the would-be harem?
Because you DO KNOW, with this amount of girls and in a manga like this, some of them will go after Yuuki.

Ren, the commander in chief, for sure. She's being so much of an ass, and she's obviosuly such a nazi bastard (look at how the third chief fears her) that she will need saving, and then go full yandere on yuuki. Or maybe not, but she gives me that vibe. Yeah, that Esdeath vibe.
The chief of the second, Mira, is also a possibility. She seemed pretty caring, if a complete biker gang boss themed girl.
... of course Fubuki going after Yuuki would be the incredibly funny. Aside for being the super hot milf, just IMAGINE how Himari and Yachiho would react to their mother going after Yuuki. It would be enough comedy for months. Yes I'll admit I pretty much want to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread