Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Assembly Begins

Group Leader
Just as a heads up, I made a pretty gross mistake on page 6, since I apparently overlooked a word. What Azumama meant to say is that once Yamashiro is out, the next commanders will all be Azumas. I already fixed the release.

Fed-Kun's army
This exposition chapter needed a bit of service to keep people awake i guess

Based on all the responses to the Yuri assault scene, I'm just waiting for a later chapter to establish those two chiefs are actually in a sub/dom relationship lol

To hell with all you suckas, this shit is an ecchi manga and you're complaining about a tiny butt grab like honestly. He's been fuckin around with his whole squad at this point so I don't see the issue you snowflakes who chose to read an echo manga have. Like you see the cover art right?

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 What are you referring to?

@TheFlash080 He literally said "It's really too soon" and spent the scene trying to escape before Shushu showed up. Just because he didn't use the words "No, I do not currently wish to engage in sexual congress with you so please cease your attempts to initiate same until a later date" doesn't make him a willing participant.

Dex-chan lover
>then manga, since ch. 1 contriving fanservice in the mechanics
>50 chapters later: "omg wtf is this contrived fanservice"

LMAO. This is half the reason this manga is great.

Also love with the vice chief's reaction on pg. 19: "damn horny high schoolers."

Fed-Kun's army
This chick getting molested in the middle of a damn meeting lol.

Also himari's mom has me harder than a diamond. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

First and eight unit chiefs are cute too.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22
You can read a manga that is not about T&A and ecchi stuff as well.
There is no peepee going in and out of vaginas right now. But this is still an ecchi manga.

Fed-Kun's army
The enemy leader is probably going to be broken AF and punish you instead, Yamashiro-tan

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22

Yes. Yes I can and do. But as Monster Girl Quest has taught me, the lewds are so much better when you get invested in the characters. But that's just me.

That's one "weakness" of doujins that official VN's/Manga has. Even if the latter can't get as lewd, it can get pretty damn close.

Users who are viewing this thread