Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Assembly Begins

Oh boy with those flags...
She's gonna job it hard, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22
Seriously, why are you here?
Are you one of these "that guys" that keep reading a manga they hate just to complain about it? For some reason i see people like this kinda everywhere.
In b4 "muh right to hate" indeed you can, but why are you doing this to yourself if you hate this?

Dex-chan lover
So the 10th Unit chief is actually that stupid...
Here I thought she was just scheming.
A good way to advance the plot and regulate unnecessary characters to the background again, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, lesbian shenanigans!
Also, I don't want to say it because I know she's going to end up being a turbobitch, but I'm really liking Yamashiro's design. AND she has a cool name.

lol Damn Himari's mother looks WAY too young and is Top-level Hot Milf. She was giving me Big sis vibes all last chapter so i didn't suspect she was her mom at all and only her older sister (once i saw the last name).
Even by manga terms shes looking way too young lol. I mean Himari is the youngest and shes at least 15+ so i wonder how old her mom actually is. Anyway like always i hope she still joins the harem lol. Maybe the dad might be gone.

Though it shes fine i can already tell shes probably hiding a horrible side based off what Himari has said.

Everything the Commander has said is giving HUGE death flags lol. She's just asking for it at this point thinking beating them will be so easy and she will always be the commander. I'm guessing the battle for the next commander maybe sooner than we think lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the next chapter! This chapter was pretty interesting, revealing that the current commander is brutal while training people.

@TheFlash080 I have absolutely no problem with ecchi, the point of my original comment was why are so many people bothered by a an ass groping in this chapter when a lot more "serious" ecchi situations happened in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 pretty much all of of squad 7 at this point, to some extent. And then Tenka, and then Yuki's Sister (who we probably won't see for a while).

Yuki is actually the most interesting one as of a few chapters ago. Now has a focused goal. Not just "help protect people", but a personal stake in something that requires conflict with both the enemy and his allied force. And ofc we're just getting more and more possible mount combos with the growing cast. I really like that the story isn't portaying "the good guys" all in this shade of righteous justice, but with various political stakes and ideaologies.

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012
The story isnt actually doin anything with the stuff youve highlighted though.
for instance "I really like that the story isn't portaying "the good guys" all in this shade of righteous justice, but with various political stakes and ideaologies."
Is there a single shonen that has organizatoin of "X's" fighting the "evil" "Y's" that hasnt done this exact thing before?
All thes characters are so bland and one note that ATM it impossible to for me to even care about any of them, they have no actuall depth to them other than being "archtype fillers"
And the MC is just the worst. hes an aboslute nothing of a character meant to be a blank slate so nothing inerfers with the readers jerking off.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22

"the story isnt actually doin anything with the stuff youve highlighted though."

this all happened 4 chapters ago lol. It may be two months our time, but for them it hasn't even been a week. They are still trying to figure out what they even just faced.

"Is there a single shonen that has organizatoin of "X's" fighting the "evil" "Y's" that hasnt done this exact thing before?"

plenty have, plenty haven't. Execution matters more than premise, I like how everything's being setup here so far. So I'm engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread