Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

Dex-chan lover
She wants power in the organization. But they don't want it to come to light that with her lending he can take on additional powers of ALL the captains (one at a time, anyways...maybe) making him incredibly powerful and versatile.
Am I not seeing something? Because this sounds like a great way to make herself (and him, by extension) indispensible to the overall group, making it much more likely she would be the next head if the current one stepped down for whatever reason.

@Riger Exactly the same thing I was thinking.
Also, what is wrong with the boss giving him a try... You could troll her by asking MC to overextend/try very hard just to see her humiliated lmao.

Double page reading is misplaced, the introduction page with "happy new year" should be a solo page, everything is shifted by one page.
(It's just a tip if you want to do a perfect posting, I enjoy your translation thanks for the work)

Dex-chan lover
They keep using "slave", why not come out already and say you actually mean "husband". You know, the ol' ball and chain 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Reasons are likely the follwing:

1. It strains her excessively.

2. Enslaving Yuuki is technically her power, so she may feels that only she and her group have the right to use it.

3. Others may try to steal him away from her, such as the commander seems to intend.

4. She believes in Yuuki as a person while the others may view him as a new dog.

5. She likes Yuuki and wants him to herself (the obvious one).

Users who are viewing this thread