Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

Dex-chan lover
You deserve way more punishment then that, you fucking idiot.

Aggregator gang
I wanted her to try once honestly. Since she's op he might have gotten crazy abilities too. Now that we mention it he never became Tenka's slave either. I want to see that

Dex-chan lover
I'm only looking forward to seeing him lent to Tenka. The reward should be amazing.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
While a punishment is in order (come on, you got told not to look and the first thing you did was look) i think he was hosed either way.

After all, he was asked to attend in the captain meeting by the very person he was told NOT to look at. Of course he was going to get attention.

And now, Kyouka messed up big time and she noticed he can be "lent" to others. Oh boy. He's going to be passed around like a handkerchief.

Dex-chan lover
but... even if he can be lend... what does it change? He is part of this team, a strong force, so if he gets lend, it's just the same as if another teammate gets lend... or am I wrong? Which souldn't happen often. It's the part of getting taking away for good that is bad news.

I came here to thanks for the... Poster - 1st picture and stunning chapter! Happy new year!

Double-page supporter
Does Commander know of the reward system tho? Kyouka might be scared of Tenka using mc as a toy but with the reward system in place in the future it could turn out to be other way round if mc wanted it.
Also, sister will not like her little brother being used that way so sorry Tenka you ain't getting what you wish this time atleast not in the sense you think you want it.

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to point out that the commander was staring at Yuuki from the stratosphere for some indeterminate amount of time *before* she decided to come down?
That's mad creepy, but on brand I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I am so down to see what he turns into for the other chiefs from a creature design/power system perspective. From the degenerate side of things, I am curious if he would put the Mama in a different category for rewards like he does Nei.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one interested in what being her "toy" actually entails? Bell was a fucking mess, so I'm wondering what kinda crazy shit the chief put her through to break her down like that

I just want to take a moment to say how adorable it is that Nei’s reward was evidently giving Yuuki chin scritches and head pats. So cute and wholesome.

But yeah, like most people get, I’m pretty interested what other forms Yuuki will take depending on his lending partner.

Users who are viewing this thread