Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Slave's Sky Dance

Dex-chan lover
YES

20210210_052827.png

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so in love with Tenka? She crushed the other girls in the popularity poll. I mean, she's good, but not that great.

I just don’t understand kyokas complain... first of all, yes, yuuki is her slave BUT only when he use her ability, when he is not transform Yuuki is a normal person, I say this because all this chiefs problems started when Tenka was trying to get closer to yuuki (that’s not should be a problem because his relationships are a PRIVATE thing)... she only say (don’t get close to other chief, because you are “my” slave)... eemm that’s not even a reason, that’s just Kyoka pretext, for me she is just jealous about Yuuki relationships between other girls/chiefs... I mean what is the problem of yuuki getting attention?.. it’s part of her team so his goals are Kyokas goals as well, and a commander needs to have a lot of attention... others will say that she doesn’t want that Yuuki show off a lot because the possibility that someone “steal” him from her... thats not even a problem because it’s Kyokas abilities that make Yuuki able to fight... so, even if she use lending.. it’s still KYOKAS ability... Like I say, all this started because of Tenka.. I don’t like that because is like controlling the life of someone.. but anyways, this manga is about ecchi and femdom... but Kyoka is my less favorite character. Tenka best girl.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 yeah I know that much, to each their own. I'm just genuinely curious as to why she is so popular, to the point of dwarfing the competition. Maybe I'm missing something, haha.

Dex-chan lover
@felipeacostadc it's been so long since I read the first chapters, but I think that Yuuki accepted to be Kyoka's servant even in human form, in exchange for the power he yearns to be a hero. So yes, she really controls his life, but at least because of mutual agreement. If by chance Yuuki decides to end their agreement, I don't think Kyoka would retain him against his will (this could be a very interesting theme to explore in a future arc).

On the other hand, I don't think her actions are driven by jealousy. Altough I'm sure in the future she will develop more romantic feelings for Yuuki (they're the MC/FMC afterall) right now I don't think that's the case. I think that she behaves like that because Yuuki is the key to finally have an amount of power equal to that of the other chiefs, since without him she is one of the weakest, and she has the ambition to become the next commander. As such, it is logical for her to be protective of Yuuki, of his physical wellfare, and his loyalty. That would explain why she changed the rule "you can do whatever you like with your private life" to "whatever you like, except with other chiefs". They're her competition, and having Yuuki too close to them, can become a liability.

All in all, I'm having a blast with this arc, because every new chief introduced is a fun new character, with much potential.

Nice chapter, I like how this time Yakumo used her power to increase Yuuki's performance, that's what I always wanted to see during a lending

Users who are viewing this thread