Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Slave's Sky Dance

Hmm... will our MC turn this les into a bi or even a straight? Go for it, Slave-kun!!

Well i guess that's expected though for him to have a wing that must be quite good also it seems like the mc needs to train harder to improve his stamina on another point i would like to see what kind of form the mc would take if the commander rides him also would he be able to use all of her skills? I guess we gotta wait for it

[Phoenix (Flight) has been acquired]
---
-Default Slave Form (Balance)
-Whirlwind (Speed)
-Sparkling Stars (Sensory)
-Boulder Melter (Strength)
[ 12 Unknown Form ]
-12 known members to go
---
-Current Fusion-
Default + Whirlwind = Warcloud
[Fusion by Master and Borrower is still pending...]

Double-page supporter
Untill someone proves me wrong, the penultimate chapter will be about Yuuki turning into an invincible god of war made of all the skills poured into him, and the final chapter will be an orgy as reward.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, with her mention of only being able to feel close to MC alone after talking about how other boys don’t have powers, I wonder if Yakumo has a complex of not being able to get closer to people who can’t protect themselves from the Shuki. Possible trauma?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll be able to transform into these new forms at will. Kinda like kyouka can command him to change forms he obtains through lending. I get the feeling after the reward she won't be able to keep her hands to herself with both men and women.

Users who are viewing this thread