Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Slave's Sky Dance

Dex-chan lover
Her reason for not approaching boys normally is pretty believable, psychologically speaking when you have such an advantage against other people it may affect your ability to deal with them, and she is a particularly powerful ability user, she may have difficulties dealing even with other women that are weak too.

Our is slowly but surely catching them all... maybe Azuma mom may enter the fray, oyakodon is delicious.

Kyouka's refusals get less and less about efficiency with each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone interested to know what power he would have if Tenka was the one riding him? We know she would love to ride him in many ways.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter
So only in speed eh...no wait his transformation also wins when it comes to physical strength compared to the 'wind chief'. But still it's not that much of difference huh...🤔

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait, has he used his ability with Tenka?? I think we need him to gave her a reward... I meaaaaan the other way

Dex-chan lover
given her personality and her top, im betting on paizuri?, or at least close to it, like an arm job

My second favorite form so far after his Warcloud form. At this point I'm reading for all of his new forms and powers and not the boobs if I'm being honest

Users who are viewing this thread