Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Training Season

Dex-chan lover
Bisexual harem? Total win-win. Yakumo genki girl energy does feel well done, hope to see more of her.

But I am interested in Azuma mama next.

@T51 Pretty good analysis and you are right about the necklace, it adds just a bit of something that the image of her topless doesn't seem the same as all the other girls, the author does know his craft. And Tenka's best girl status is practically a natural truth at this point.

@Katurog I do hope those two can be saved, but I do hope that we don't come to like this new demon girl too, because then depending on what happens it will be sad all around.

@KatilTekir Bless.

Dex-chan lover
Yakumo basically wished on the monkey paw to make a harem of antidemon girls but didn't realize that it wouldn't be her harem, but a harem she was apart of @alacaelum

Also props that a manga actually shows a bisexual person for once and not a man-hating lesbian for the millionth time.

Well i guess i'ma say thks for the tl
Also i am quite sad to see that the absortion was finished and daym the energetic one and the beauty fetish one being combined is a bit annoying to see well aside from that she looks daym strong and that punch really replicates koko's fighting style
Also well we already expect her being a yuri girl though i also expect her to like mc cause that's how the plot should be and maybe i might expecting too much but i think the mc gonna seduce at least 20+ girls on these series and about harem end hmmmm i guess 40% chance cause those three would definitely refuse it and i'ma somehow call them candidate for main wife they were kyouka, shushu and tenka well that's what my expection is

Also @KatilTekir thanks for the link that was a good shit to see

Dex-chan lover
Aight. 5th div commander is now right up there next to best girl teleporter

Dex-chan lover
To be honest,@ShinruGlen I think that Himari is also high on main wife candidate list.

And I say this exactly because of how tsun she was at the beginning. I think she'll do a full 180 degree turn eventually.

@Nehona Well what you said might be right though at this moment i think she doesn't even recognize her feelings as love so i didn't include her well what i wanted to see next ch is how the commander gonna deal with the mc would she deal with him like how a slave is or maybe she gonna deal with him in an erotic way of somehow giving erotic reward not to mention she might instantly fall for him

damn i binge read this but now it'll be at least a year before its finished.

Power Uploader
Well if those two are truly dead as individuals and permanently fused into this new Goddess then RIP. Really wonder how it's all going to be resolved.

Aggregator gang
It's going to be training with Tenka again at the end of it all if nothing goes wrong... best girl for last I suppose... gonna be painful that wait, but hopefully worth it :b

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less for the new God, just fucking tear her back into Koko and Naon thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread