Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

If we get a girl who's peach power is to detach and explode parts of her body, I'm out. Not going through that again.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm wondering if he will have to pay a penality once he retransform since he disobeyed the master...

Here I am wishing for for Yuki to kick that bitch ass. But knowing how these authors work and the whole theme of the story, she is gonna kick him to submission because of course. Disappointment ahead.

Nah Nah Nah I've seen this plot before I feel it in my senses.
@IHaveHat
Makima is from Chainsaw man series not sure thought, but she was the same Vibes of "Dog.... Lover....."

@Ihavehat
Makima is from chainsawman and has a shitton of dogs and likes to control things
I can see how people are making the connections . The way these 2 char are portrayed doesn't help too. All mysterious and shit. Idk we have to wait and see. itd be dissapointing if the magaka just copied chainsaw for hypes sake. I may be wanting to much from this manga it is straight smut, with some plot sprinkled here and there, at the end of the day. Cool chap tho

Fed-Kun's army
Why does Op rage mode always have to be unstable... Well i'm curious about the reward now the most though rather than the fight

I love her. We need more makima/esdeath types of character. Something so appealing about a chaotic evil dominant girl

I think it's more feeling of Esdeath than the makima you talking about, since this manga and akame ga kill manga is the same author reason why i get the same vibe of the badass character of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread