Mato Seihei no Slave

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@KyuMazu it's been hinted pretty early on that he likes kyouka. and i want her to win personally. since this is one of the very few times that i actually like the main heroine best.

Dex-chan lover
it's buildup time which means i should probably forgot about this for a month so as to not blueball myself

Nah, as 99% of all harem manga this will have a cop-out ending, especially since the "first girl" isn't the most popular one. Don't get your hopes up, people.

Dex-chan lover
@dmaxcustom what exactly was abrupt about all of this?

this was pretty much textbook story progression:
1. the stoic enemy (the tan girl with horns) makes a hasty retreat after completing the objective.
2. the obligatory playful one "wants to witness their power" and then retreats. since this is a harem she's obviously interested in yuuki and not kyouka even though she beat the onehorned.
3. all main characters are "gravely injured" but alive for the sake of a recuperation/training arc.
4. the sister went from enemy to ally as one might have predicted ever since she kidnapped yuuki.
this chain of events happens multiple times in virtually every shonen battle manga.

It's amazing how quickly this series went downhill. A premise that could have been transgressive and character driven reduced-- as always-- to harem garbage... including an incest angle. Fucking hell.

People expected something different from a Battle + Harem shounen manga?

The "high quality" ones usually have great starts and then turn into either "using the power of nakama to defeat Satan" or "Oh, whoops I tripped and my hand wen't up your skirt". This kinda has both.

I am still gonna read since I am a perv and the girls are hot.

Users who are viewing this thread