Mato Seihei no Slave

@Mathis forget the flamers, get the Meltaguns! It also wouldn't hurt to bring the plasma guns and melta bombs are good too.

Fed-Kun's army
@MRain
Giant girl was my fav until Yachiho (The best part of Dio and Kurumi, mixed with a clumsy tsundere sis-con) appeared, and then her short time on the throne was taking by Tenka.....but honestly now I think Aoba is my favorite. That smile of her's is damn contagious.

And Nei is just too precious for this manga. I can't even attempt to rank her.

this right here all i can say is its fucking amazing and you should read it asap i know harem is cliche but damn the art the character likability its all there and very enjoyable dont sleep on this

aoba koko and naon best girls imo dont skip on them

Dex-chan lover
@MRain
Pretty decent not The best but it's pretty good, I don't like the main female lead(for now), Tenka and Giant girl is the best girl, maybe Himari too??? But Kyouka is still meh tier.
I think the reason you feel that way is because Kyouka doesn't even like him romantically yet.
It kind of makes sense. Kyouka's been obsessed with the one-horned all of her life. She's been chasing it for forever now and hadn't had time to think about romance or anything. The few times the author forced Kyouka to think about it, Kyouka's just brushed it aside. Like the whole Tenka interaction where she asked for him.

Tenka and Giant girl have actually shown interest, and they shine brighter as heroines because of this.

Dex-chan lover
@SemiNoodle You know what? Screw this. Exterminatus is the only way.
AdorableVioletAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
how the heck does this artist NOT have a hentai background, normally you can spot them a mile away

Group Leader
It's just an "aside" but I kinda appreciate the fact that the MC despite turning into this powerful monster (usually MC loses control) remains the same cooking loving, anxiety prone, wanted to be a hero little guy, it's actually well conveyed.

This manga is kinda wack and kinda decent at the same time. There's a little bit of misandry I feel, but Its not meant to be political. If anything, it's for the people with femdom /M fetishes, and it isn't too over the top. In certain situations, the positions are switched when the MC gets his rewards after fighting. Don't take it too seriously and it could be enjoyable.

It's alright. In the beginning it's very fanservice-y which was really the only selling point, but as it develops, the cliches kind of slowly melt away and you get a decent story with less predictable moments. I started off rating this pretty poorly, but I feel like I was wrong and can rate this a tiny bit better. This action and art are still pretty great and the MC finally finds a goal beyond the kind of boring one he had at the start. It's still not an amazing manga, and it's still full of cliches and fanservice, but it's not terrible. It's also pretty unique as far as "demons vs. the world" plots go.

I give it 7/10 instead of the original 6. I first said it's good for when you want to just enjoy how something "looks" and not get invested in anything, but I found myself slowly sinking into it and beginning to like the characters.

First couple of chapters, it's just some fetish fulfillment story for the author but than it actually became a decent story after the 15th chapter? Kept me hook from beginning to the latest chapter.

Didn't think I would get hooked on a ecchi manga with the MC having a fetish for his rewards.

The artstyle is pretty nice for me and the character development is showing. I like the character designs, they're uniquely drawn reminds me of Devilman. Uhh, the story has potential.

I gave it an 8 out of 10, mostly because I like the story and how that world goes due to the cool powers and how the MC isn't stuck to this one form but can be powered up even further.

Dex-chan lover
@PyroclasticFlow there's shonen manga with way more extreme nudity/service, so why would the artist have to have a hentai background? the author is the CEO of minatosoft which makes hentai novels though.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder it's not 100% but it's not just fanservice, it's the sort of fetishes on display and certain art quirks which gives you the "hmmm" impression. Like the Shokugeki artist. It's not just the PRESENCE of the fanservice, it's the FLAVOR of the fanservice

Dex-chan lover
@PyroclasticFlow i dunno how a fetish would link to hentai manga. maybe i'm reading the wrong stuff, but there's plenty of non-hentai fetish manga. and i doubt a hentai author sticks to one particular fetish like here. usually they tend to mix stuff up, if they touch the fetish genre at all. the most important thing is that the AUTHOR does indeed publish hentai novels with his company. this doesn't have anything to do with the ARTIST though. he's just drawing stuff as instructed.
and regarding the artwork: TOSH's work is way more refined imo (body lines, overall figure, the erotic faces). so you can clearly see and guess his hentai background. takemura yohei's ecchi art seems to be kinda fluctuating in quality - his nipples in particular. he did draw them in the past, but contrary to your viewpoint it seems to me that he hasn't the greatest of experience in that field. and if you mean some poses and stuff seem erotic, then again, it's the author's doing since he's writing the storyboard.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder
I'm not demanding that the artist make hentai or refusing to believe that he doesn't, I only said that it was surprising that he wasn't one. I clicked the name to check his other work and expected to find hentai. That's all there was to it, not some huge conspiracy.

Dex-chan lover
@PyroclasticFlow well this wasn't supposed to be a conspiracy theory. i just gave you all the reasons i could think of why he WOULDN'T be a hentai artist, which was clearly visible imo

Users who are viewing this thread