Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
they're really catering to the typical japanese harem fandom:
the would-be lesbo was only "playing around" with the same gender (including touching bell's crotch), but is more interested in men (and the ecchi stuff they can do) since she obviously she has only sisters. seemingly none of the captains have lovers (himari's mother is probably single/a widow as well) either.

i mean, i got nothing against the boobs (they're the reason i read this), but the manga seems kinda desperate to catch up on the ecchi front since it had some longer story/battle arcs.

I get the feeling that this might start to stall the story a little bit just to show the different units' chiefs during the inter-unit training sessions..........and I for one am all for it because it means seeing a bunch of his different tranformations because that is the reason I read this series.

Can someone tell.me what this is about I didn't really understand the summary and if it is worth the read?

Dex-chan lover
@Fernandobeast100 the world has 2 side the normal one and the "under world" one, our MC accidentally tp to the "underworld" and got suppa powa after that he got caught by the "underworld" police girl(did I mention this world is a matriarch?) and because he has suppa powa he become their hunting dog to hunt demon girl. All other girl is irrelevant tenka is best girl if you think she is not pls get out of my sight

I feel really shitty how low these artists are getting paid. This is really fucking good. When this gets an official english you know damn well i'm buying them.

Group Leader
Finally, it got licensed in France. I'll finally be able to buy the volumes to support Tenka Supremacy.

Dex-chan lover
@Jugo-kun kinda strange that the french adaption came after the german one. usually taiwan and korea are the first to get adaptions (if they reached out to that market yet), followed by english and french ones.

also, @Lymus the german adaption is also called "demon slave". could you please add that to the alt titles as well? sorry you're the only mod i know lol

Users who are viewing this thread