Mato Seihei no Slave

EVOQm1tUUAUqalV.jpg

we all need this

I'd say this is good. Good for horny and actual fine "plot". Storywise it's fine. good for a Monday night read after you realize that you're probably gonna be alone forever but hey, it's a good read at least

you know what the more I read the more i realize the face of the shukii has is the face of lwed old man...hahaha...good job author san...

Hey guys so I've read until chapter 47 - end of volume 6, so I was wondering if it's worth holding off until the next volume chapters are compiled so I get the full uncensored experience? I mean it's not that big of a deal since I don't use this manga as 'material' but I do really like the art, Takemura Youhei really knows how to draw beautiful female bodies, and I just can't see the experience being the same if I read the censored version.

um, so will this manga be like akame ga kill where everyone dies? i mean, they have the same author

This might be as standard and cliche as isekai shonen can get but the artstyle and action scenes are such eyecandy and incredibly well drawn I don't even care, plus the MC's monster form is adorable

I like the arts but I am starting to feel like I should drop this after the latest raw chapter.
Yuuki’s sister’s two friends Coco and Yuno are confirmed dead in the latest raw chapter. Fucking Takahiro is back to it and giving me PTSD from Akame Ga Kill

So are the 8 gods led by a chuuni? Did she make up the name 8 gods before even having 8 people? Shouldnt they have 8 before they are the 8 gods?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@malpais51 were you expecting anything else? The guy's a butcher.
AgK also started relatively tame

Dex-chan lover
If there's any series that I anticipate volume releases for it's this one.

Users who are viewing this thread