Mato Seihei no Slave

This deserve anime adaptation more than most shitty show around. They aired "hentai healer psyco" so why not this that have more inspiration and intresting story

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the quick translation as always. just hope they can squeeze in a service scene for ren in the next chapter. should make it in time for the tankobon then.

So either boss lady's gonna flaunt her op skills, or maybe if we're lucky, captain simp here will finally earn some man points.

I was about go read the raws but was surprised to see that it was translated already. Yall dont mess around

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I hope he knocks her lights out but doesn't kill her so this form isn't stupidly op without restraint or unaccesible, because there's 3 scenarios here; 1:
she destroys him in 1v1 and basically we have a super form with no negative parts because she can just beat him up everytime he doesn't follow orders but still weaker than the gods (assuming she is weaker than them which would be the best thing for the series)
2:
he is way more more powerful than her and the gods because he's a "more pure form" than the girls or some bullshit thing like that but can't do shit to control that power and ends up killing her to show that the mc can get to a ridiculously high power level and at the same time opening the leader position
or 3:
what i said at the start, which would be the most interesting thing to have so we don't lose a character we barely know.

@Justpoffo
Because anime is mainly made with the light novel being used as a reference. There are sometimes manga that get anime adaptations, but they need to either be free enough to add in filler that won't upset the show or be long enough to just not stop.
Considering this manga is possibly manga only and only has just passed the fifty chapter mark I don't really see this thing really getting a anime adaptation.
There is also the sales figures but let us just steer clear from the can of worms.

Users who are viewing this thread