Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
Shonen Plot meets Erotica. It's good. Not amazing. Just good.
Also, godam, the MC has Ball's of Steel.

I don't want to read another beta-mc, femdom manga but I'm curious how is it so popular with a good score. Is there some kind of twist or people just are into loser mc?

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to read another beta-mc, femdom manga but I'm curious how is it so popular with a good score. Is there some kind of twist or people just are into loser mc?
The femdom thing is bullshit. Is literally the girls that in order to use his skills must reward him sexually. The one in a dominant position it's him.

Aggregator gang
It's pretty neat, not going anywhere ground breaking but the girls are all appealing and the author found a way to force beta-kun into lewd situations in a fun way that gives free reign to random, out of place and out of character behavior. I really like the changing forms aspect, from a action point of view it keeps the MC from becoming stale and makes you want to see what happens if so-and-so gets his chain and anytime a new girl shows up you know there is going to be an excuse to show off what he turns into when she nabs him. (And then what she must pay for doing so later ;) )

As for Bell, I wouldn't count her out of the fight just yet - Yamashiro isn't the type of character to pointlessly talk up someones abilities (see chapter 100), and no one ever said where the life force she takes goes. :unsure:

Damn, this was one of the best one I've read. Anyone else have something similar, like with a non-chad mc and somewhat pushy girls but he's got balls of vibranium?

Fed-Kun's army
Is this another harem where the MC just get nosebleed and other corny stuff? Or does he actually go to business? Asking for a friend

Is this another harem where the MC just get nosebleed and other corny stuff? Or does he actually go to business? Asking for a friend
Well the author didn't actually make the haram have sex with him, it makes him do very suggestive stuff towards his haram

Users who are viewing this thread