Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, yet another generic-loser-transported-and-get-harem because fuck logic. Inb4 "its not a harem!1!1!1" lul please, with this kind of set-up its bound to be a harem.

Also LMAO'ing at the comment praising the MC as if he's a good character. I get it, you people love to self-insert but please, dont try to deceive yourself.

Sounds like Franxx if it was more generic.
Maybe I've been reading too much terrible manga, but this one doesn't seem too bad. Generic doesn't inherently mean bad.
Should be good for dumb fun like Akame ga Kill.

Group Leader
Chapter 2 incoming.

Before you dismiss this because it's from the same author as "Akame ga KILL," be aware that the author has done quite a few works, such as "Majikoi", "Release the Spyce", "Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru", "Shoujotachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu"... And they're all pretty different from each other. Though in mangaland, it is true that he is most known for Akame, which was explicitly called a "dark fantasy" unlike this one. So the probability of a pedo clown popping up is extremely low.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author is trying too hard to appeal to trending otakus fetish here. The main girl has a military uniform, horns (for no apparent reason) and literally "owns" the MC. I can't even take the story seriously right now (but maybe I shouldn't?). Can't really tell where the author is going with this. But it's fine as an action-ecchi I guess. I quite enjoy the reward scenes.

Dex-chan lover
I have found another shit for ma list
*adding another bookmark*

Dex-chan lover
@picatso

Because they are betas themselves? Read their social studies - their married/unmarried rate drops horrible compared to 20 years ago. Their birthrate drops horrible compared to 20 years ago.

A couple of years ago I read some studies that OVER 30% of men 30+ years are virgins and never went on a date! FFS!

What do you expect from that socium?

Ecchi and a bit of a trashy story, and a generic as fuck MC.
Oh well, imma pick this up for the time being

Damn it Japan this medium is always going to be looked down upon so long as you continue to fetishize things like slavery 😧

Contributor
What a trash, as expected from Takahiro. At least Takamura has job, I really like his Nightmare Funk, I hope it will be completely translated someday.

Users who are viewing this thread