Matsurika Kanriden ~Koukyuu Jokan, Kimagure Koutei ni Misomerare~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Looks interesting. Am a sucker for stories where they implement above average memory skills.

Dex-chan lover
HHHMMMMM!!! She's cute, and he's funny. But I feel that hardships are going to befall her!!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
hardships seems to be the usual in this kind of story and setting.

I wish I had a sharp memory like her...then taking an exam would be easy...remembering complex terms would be a breeze...

Dex-chan lover
Having photographic memory isn't the same as having a memory that's "just a little better" than normal people! That's outright supernatural!

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 I think it's Eidetic memory. Photographic is like a snapshot and Eidetic is a much higher detail snapshot and can include sounds and smells, although it's still not 100% perfect. Basically, great detail (photographic) vs an almost literal photograph (eidetic). Though this example wouldn't make it easy to tell the difference, but at least we all learned something from this comment right?

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Actually I learned that in the Big Bang Theory show, but still thanks for trying.

Anyways, I called it photographic because the girl described the guy as though she had a picture of the event on her hand, contrary to remembering all other kind of details and possibilities that an eidetic memory entails; though to be fair, it's far too soon in the story to properly judge which one of the two memory she's got, so either one of us may be right in the long run.

Fed-Kun's army
just a tad bit better memory huh?
I can barely even remember people's names

I like her, I am loving her photographic memory.

But... is this a harem? Or better said, is she part of a harem? A girl from the Emeror's harem? That bit confused me a little.

Fed-Kun's army
lol Her eidetic memory is in tip-top shape. That was pretty cool! It'd be fun to play a memory game with her... with her being the only player of course.

Btw I'm gonna call it eidetic since she was also able to recall the placement and names of things in that storage space earlier. This is also with the assumption that she didn't rearrange that storage space by herself but with the other ladies. This means that they would've had to discuss placement together and that she didn't handle all the objects herself.

I wonder what was up with that smirk and the way he said her name while holding the flower at the start like he knew she was there, but later on he's acting like he never met her?

Users who are viewing this thread