Max Level Returner - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Man, the brother isn't doing anything interesting yet, wonder what the author will do with him. Hopefully he wont be a one trick pony who will act surprised at everything the MC does and will just die for cheap emotional response later on.

I just realised the MC looks like low budget photocopy of MC from TRK

The brother is becoming an annoying crutch for the author to give out info and also show how the things the mc does are supposed to be incredible.
But it comes of as the brother being naive and dumb given they have been fighting monsters for the past 22 years{ him 10 years}

Aggregator gang
@megagen you must remember they stated he was nowhere near that type of powerful when he as around lvl 70, it was because he lost his brother in the game world that pushed him

I'm excited to see incubus!! specially if they seduce the MC!! horaayy for Yaoi!!🙌🙌🙌 😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
So the dude is his actual brother. Didn't see that.

Also a bit disturbed about keeping a slave monster, used in the bedroom.....

I don't trust his younger brother at all. I have no clue how he easily let the fact his brother joined a guild that killed other players go so easily.

Thankfully a mountain appeared in the middle of London...
Does this guy have a problem with his head? just how many people would that have killed...

Users who are viewing this thread