May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Punch lady is at it again!

Cute dragon is cute.

"How can this dragon turn into this form?"
Magic. The answer is magic. Same explanation as for why dragons can fly at all.

That's a cute punishment. But funny hearing, "Fighting is no good," from her of all people.

I always appreciate when people can reflect on bad experiences and draw out what they've gained from it.

Well, at least one of them made up.

She's such a desired Slaughter Princess.

Wants trouble so she can punch her way through... Well, that's on brand.

You don't want to make her pull on her gloves.

"They trembled in fear."
That's not exactly why they trembled. The term is excitement.

For being MTL, this is perfectly acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
I would support the official version if it had physical copy, I will never support digital models. Have people learned NOTHING from the recent events with Funimation/Cr library or Sony and that other library?
Speaking of which, a lot of digital formats seem to be region-locked. So even if one wanted to avail, this kind of shitty limitation prevents it.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of which, a lot of digital formats seem to be region-locked. So even if one wanted to avail, this kind of shitty limitation prevents it.
Even if it isn't region locked, if said company doesn't actually officially exist in your country, your options are nill, if something goes wrong.
Available in your country and supported in your country are two separate things.

Take CR for example, they don't officially exist in most of EU.

Dex-chan lover
Do expand on that. I am ignorant about this matter.

Sony bough Crunchyroll a long while back, and a few years ago also bought out their main competitor Funimation.

Both services are mainly subscription models, but Funimation also used to sell individual series/episodes digitally (or include codes that gave digital copies alongside physical releases) that you could watch even if you weren't a subscriber.

They're finally merging the two services together (onto CR's platform) and since only Funi did the digital copy thing, those can't be merged over. The plan there is "oh, yeah, if you bought digital copies they're gone now sorry!"

It's made the folks who bought things that way mad (very very understandably) and kinda served as a reminder that all digital copy platforms can just do that.

Users who are viewing this thread