May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
XD around her, forced to burden all manner of crimes, she finally decided enough was enough.

“Before I leave here, may I ask for one final thing?”

As the crowd threw their boos and jeers, and that good looking guy flung his insults──

Her palm spun like a drill and the ballro

This is a whole new meaning to culture flip.
I have really enjoyed reading the “I’m a villainess” mangas recently and this is the perfect next level of brutality to give the sub-genre the spice it needs.

Synopsis made me think she turned her arm into a gatling gun somehow xD
I'm a bit disappointed, still great though.

Dex-chan lover
ahaha finally a mc that kicks ass day 1, ive seen others that planned to take the fall and just leave quietly, other prepared for it but were still sad, other end up in pretty much suicide, but its the 1st time one of them straight up throw some hands

VIP
@RiseOne You might call it excessive, but to get better at something is by doing something you normally ain't comfortable with. It's the same here, using other fonts and styles just sets you up to be a better editor no much how you agree/disagree. WildWords/Anime Ace are fonts used regularly as they kinda fit with everything and they're simple you can't get wrong fonts.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia : she never interacts with the new fiance. she is in the special/elite curriculum in another building, and is to busy with work, studies and cleaning up the 2nd princes messes to do anything else.
new fiance and 2nd prince are in the normal curriculum (he was demoted due to bad grades).

Double-page supporter
Tags meh, summary meh, but I like the gal so I stayed.

@uvenam

Cause the premise is they're all nobles or high ranking merchants. They're expected to act classy and not like savages. So, they'll go the extra mile to call someone a crazy bitch in a round about way.

Mad dog basically means crazy bitch in their tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread