May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
best chapter eveeeeeeeeeeer

Masochist... who the hell cares if she reincarnated. Su Luxia from "All cheating men must die" deals with reincarnators like if they are block of cheese in a chopping board

Dex-chan lover
I think we found the best husbando MC can get. He can be the punching bag and punch back when the mood is right.
They were practically made for eachother.

Also, yay, another stupid isekaijin ruining the story because they want to force the good ending for themselves.

Aggregator gang
can someone edit the space meme with
"it's isekai ?, always have been! " please

Aggregator gang
Well, the Spartans were also into strong women, considering they encouraged them to train... so I can see his point.

Dex-chan lover
He's hilarious but I'm still stubbornly behind scarlet marrying the first Prince, for one thing he treats her with so much respect while not focusing overly on any one aspect of her, as well as being dedicated and sweet, which feels better than someone who barely knows you proclaiming their love.

Fed-Kun's army
you know whaats weird... if youre gunna scheme to become a princess, why target the second prince and not the first prince? hmmm unless she intended to assassinate the first prince so she becomes the queen... Probaably.

Users who are viewing this thread