May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I can't believe i thought the dragon would be an issue. I'm a fool. She really is One Punch Woman.

finally a shoe drop. it's still been fun but i didn't really "get" the conceit besides just punchy villainess attracts a bunch of masochists

That reincarnated girl must be pissed/pissing herself that she got reincarnated into a world where the "villainess" was a combat master LMAO
Imagine you think you are playing an otome game but then it turns into a fighting game and you are clearly not one of the high-tier fighters...that girl is screwed.

Fed-Kun's army
So then a reincarnated Bitchy (supposedly) Japanese person has appeared... so where is the decently smart kind Japanese reincarnated person?

I like her with this prince even more. That tension between them tho lol.😏 Not shocked at the reincarnation plot. I wonder if she can fight too.

Already better male lead than the sociopath prince in my books. Such a pity.

Or not. You know what, punch everyone to oblivion. Every noble she deals with seems to deserve a least a good beating.

I doubt that it will be so, but I really hope that the first line of the next chapter is "so what? of this world or who knows what other world, she is always made of flesh and bones that I can break, just like you" (and down beating on Godwin and son)

I guess that answers the question of what happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable object, just beat it until the insides are jello then yeet it into the stratosphere.

Contributor
If our kickass queen weren't the protag, I imagine the isekai girl would also have been an interesting person to follow

Dex-chan lover
I feel like accelerating your speed times 3 would def break your bones and tear your muscles almost immediately. I think 1 stride puts about 3 times your weight in force on your shins and ankles. that's like 1000+ lbs smashing her legs just running at a normal pace. Probably like jumping from a moving car on the highway and trying to stick the landing.

Users who are viewing this thread