May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

reu

Dex-chan lover
Now this IS native isekai
Come on memers let her rip, you finally got what you wanted

Dex-chan lover
@Air203776
An injury causes damage... That's why concussions are serious.
But hey, they may have healing magic to deal with that and ensure that there are no lasting repercussions.

Ty for the chapter, I'm so happy to see this banger being updated!!!!

Can't blame the foreign prince, totally in love with her as well.

Lolol that confession was enjoyable~~

But dang that reincarnation was out of nowhere but I still hate her nonetheless
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

thanks for the update. she couldn't have just been a villain from the time she just had to be reincarnated.

@Duck123 you should read 'To be you, even just for a day or Your Throne' on webtoon or mangadex, its villainess without reincarnation and mc also badass like scarlet!!

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this prince over the first one. Comes as a punching bag to boot.

Also I thought she'll hit his chin to knock him out. No matter if he has body of steel, his brain will still rattle inside his skull.

Dex-chan lover
I need that dragon's surprised face as a reaction image
Also THIS is what it feels like when you're the victim of an Isekai huh... Good thing Scarlet is such a fucking badass

Dex-chan lover
She fukken sent the prince of steel like team rocket into the sky. Mad Dog fits her to a T

Dex-chan lover
I like this dude. He's confident with his strength and knows that while he can't beat our MC in a fight, neither can her. This is the ultimate offense Vs the ultimate defense. Because of that, he's willing to have fun and propose to her despite being in enemy territory.

Also, now we know the girl with the ridiculous name is a reincarnated person. That explains the gun but I thought it was just new tech since it wasn't really that advance. It was just a basic flintlock.

The Prince got Team Rocket treatment lmao
Unlike most of the readers I don't hate the first prince- although I'm fine with our girl ending up with any of them.
And that dragon's reaction face was too good

Users who are viewing this thread