May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck come on!!! Just say that she's a witch or an oracle from another country is enough...

And that dragon better change its master immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Masochist or not a concussion is no joke, it's not brain damage but it is an injury

Aggregator gang
Thank you Mistakes, Not A Scans, and Blooming Tea, and No Group. You have all done fantastic work, and I'm sorry you got duped into doing an isekai series. Better luck next time. Dropped.

I mean .. I really don't care if it is a shoujo /isekai or whatever, as long as the plot and art are good. ...

Aggregator gang
yeah yeah reincarnation and what not

more punching less talking

Dex-chan lover
she yeeted a prince back into his country and u guys are fixated on the isekai part?

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad to be in love with a Manga character when you're already married??

Dex-chan lover
What if the reincarnator is actually just a hardcore M and pissed off the MC intentionally knowing how she really is? It would be a nice twist to have her begging to be hit like that again lol.

Dex-chan lover
Please, author. No survivors.

42nxwv.jpg

What a hurtful confession he had to do, poor the prince he just showed his face and just got sent back home. Putting the isekai after all this time is just leaving me with a bad taste.

Banned
Lol this prince is giving me Spike Spiegel vibes. Aka “I love a woman who can kick my ass” kinda thing

Also, surprise Isekai!!

Well of course she was reincarnated! We can't have a villainess centered manga, WITHOUT REINCARNATION!!! How absurd would that be! (still love this tho lol)

Users who are viewing this thread