May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So will her hair ever go back to full silver, or will she just use up her blessing as it progresses because she doesnt give a fuck?

Fed-Kun's army
@Litea Yeah I have to say these kind of series have a lot of those. It's a bunch of boring villains that get trashed on by the MC. I have to say that they do a good job of making the beat downs entertaining, especially with the one where she was just swinging them around, throwing them through walls etc. It's fun but it's not superb.

Aggregator gang
@ Pinkdog16
We got another punchable face.
Good. More fresh meat to the Grinder.

*Dangit! I accidentally double posted. How to remove this one. Admin, some help, pls?

Aggregator gang
"Prince Julius, I have avenged you. May you rest in peace and watch us from heaven."
She write him off too soon, didn't she?
-
Honestly, I like the other kingdom's prince. He's funny.
-
@ Pinkdog16
We got another punchable face.
Good. More fresh meat to the Grinder.

Fed-Kun's army
and....now they have to deal with religious zealots huh? just a like a certain country....they really need a Scarlett there .-.

@bagofsaltysalt iirc earlier they said that because she used too much of her god’s blessing while breaking up the auction the silver in her hair faded into black

@nixia
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
IDK how to feel about the CLEARLY EVIL LOOKING RELIGIOUS FIGURE HEAD. It feels so on the godam nose of character design it's uncanny.

Users who are viewing this thread