May I Ask for One Final Thing?

@dmaxcustom I think it has to do with intent. She knew killing all those nobles would be bad, but punching them, especially after Kyle ignored the Royal decision to unilaterally annul and their admittance to crimes would be ok. The lycanthrope though she knew he would could handle it and also his words and acts were even worse than the prince's overall. Plus she put the fear of god into her contact so he would be less likely to turn on her.

i think people are misreading what i'm saying lmao: i have no issue with there being romance in a manga like this. my issue with it is that the romance is uhhhh not good. as i've said, the two apparent romantic leads have no chemistry and Julius is kind of a terrible person in a way that goes completely unexamined by the narrative, despite more or less coming from the exact same place as his brother's abuse of scarlet. whenever he shows up, it takes away page time and focus from the characters I'm actually interested in, namely Scarlet and Nanaka (who do, in fact, have a fantastic amount of chemistry and a great dynamic).

i like a good romance well enough. this just isn't one of them.

Group Leader
If they would just let her beat the smug off the first prince, then this would be ideal 🥺😣pweeaaaase I hate his character type so much

Edit:
@yurigasaki you're right, Julius is the shit smear on an otherwise enjoyable manga. Just his presence sucks the joy out of scenes.

@IronicWeeabo he is doing attitude wise exactly what his bro did to her before. No respect for her wishes and whatever she says. He knows best, and then enforces it. That is not romance, that is being a manhandling, entitled asshole.

Is'nt it fine to have a little romance in it? And besides ML never try to stop FL to achieve her purpose otherwise he support her in his own way (in a cute way to me LOL). What a great duo 😭

So much hate for Julius... WOW!
The irony...
On this site there are stories with bullies, rapists, manipulative shits loaded with money and power, murderers, tyrants and crazy yanderes really worse than him.
And still they are not so hated. In fact they are shameless shipped with the female lead and loved because they are hot...
So I think that the true problem here is not that the prince is a manipulative little bastard but that he is not your type of hot.

PS: Personally Scarlet and Lucius remind me of Kagura and Okita and I have no problem with them.😆

I don't know why people whining about this manga. It has wonderfull art, good story and AMAZING MC! Definetly worth the read.

I really like this manga ! Also, Julius is a fine character and support for the MC, so I don't get why so many people complained about him in the comments ? That being said, I like Nanaka the most ... so adorable ~

please don't bully Julius. Atleast he supports her on what she does best, WHOOPING CORRUPT PIGS!! I bet not many of your average normie male leads are like him.

I don't understand why you guys hate Julius when his brother is the worst one. You call him manipulated but to me he cherish her more than his idiot of a brother who constantly abuse his way to Scarlet. Yes, I said cherish. If he is manipulated as you have said, then why is it that he is still letting her do whatever she wants? And on top of that, he didn't even abuse her like his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread