May I Ask for One Final Thing?

Group Leader
No-one can get me off the Scarlet X Nanaka ship unless they drag me kicking and screaming, the ship sinking in flames.

Edit: Re-read this from the first chapter. I think @yurigasaki's comment about them having zero chemistry is spot-on. I mean yes, he's the only person she hasn't hit, and the only person who can get under her skin. Also I can understand why he'd be attracted to her, kinda. But we have zero indication that she'd be attracted to him in return, and zero indication of whether he'd be a good romantic partner or not.

I mean, this chapter where Scarlet was hugging Nanaka's beast form? That, as far as I'm concerned, is more romantic than anything involving the prince.

So prince is confirmed to be the true ML for Scarlet? Eh, as someone else said in older comments this was strong at earlier chapters but slowly beginning to spiral down to the usual mushy shoujo territory. Personally hoping for the romance to be casted aside in favor of more noble punchkicking and playing detectives but art is undeniably superb so I’ll see where this go

The only redeeming things are the good art and the pictures of princesses being punched.

I was about to be like "oh shit this manga is finally good again" but then Julius showed up and everything turned to dogshit again

Honestly speaking, I don't mind the romance and don't see it as anywhere near as mushy as shoujo manga. It's pretty much at the most only like 10% mushy and none of it has been bad mush? I don't understand why people are hating on it so much. It had the romance tag from the very beginning, so I don't know why people are acting like it's "going down the drain," where it's going was pretty expected. So far the FL has given zero indication of romantic affection towards any person, and I think having people who do love her is pretty understandable? She's beautiful, strong, independent, and her straight forward nature/mentality is quite charming and pure, it would be very weird if no one fell for her. Also, it's an important note that she beat up royalty, no matter how trash that royalty is, it would still be the death penalty, the only reason the plot line was able to avoid that situation is the fact that the 1st Prince (who holds far more power) condoned and pardoned it, otherwise we'd either have a huge plot hole or the plot line would've been a very different manga. You didn't want romance? Don't read a romance tagged manga.

IDK why people are complaining this is fun. She punches people, the prince is flirting with danger (Will she knock him out or not), she throws a werewolf out a window; good times. Story line is pretty good and the artwork is good. Translation is good with great flow I don't know what the problem is.

Just read Chapter 9.
I bet that dragon guy will be attracted to Scarlet because of how strong she is. The prince did say they value military might.

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno why all the people are complaining about the romance, there's a fucking romance tag. If your not even gonna use your eyes to look at the tags, then don't go complaining in the comment section when something that you should have fully expected happens. Also, the first prince is great, change my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread