Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

Dex-chan lover
@Iepie122
I can feel from where you're coming from, but honestly, this entire website is borderline grey-market as it is. Being aware that what they're doing is illegal, doesn't make them any worse than anyone else.
Groups that proactively ask for donations, though, are full of shit. With that I can agree.

OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE LONG FOR THIS!!! YES!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE SCARLET!!!!

Aggregator gang
The funny thing is, in comparison to how women usually destroy your life, her methods are quite kind.

Dex-chan lover
If this ever gets animated, i want the MC’s punches to have a cannon’s sfx when they connect. Add in a bit of screen shake for that howitzer effect. POW! Just like a Jojo punch

Group Leader
Yaaaay! It’s an extra extra chapter, but I’d been afraid the series had been forgotten altogether!

Group Leader
@Barajou
The series itself was on hiatus for several months because of the volume coming out. Next chapter (very) soon btw.

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred if she punched through bodies fist of the north star style lmao. Add a gore tag LOL

Anyone else feel like this becomes weaker every chapter? First chapters were good but it's slowly turning into the usual mush

@Ihcky absolutely agree. It has become more like a shoujo for 13 yo teen girls. I will read a few more chapters but i think i will drop it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread