Maya-san no Yofukashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 39.5 - Omake

Supporter
Thank you @shurim for a great series, the life that these two had at night was something I understood as a night owl myself.

Aggregator gang
What a great manga it wss. I'm both sad and glad that it ended while still good. Also maya's wotchiness is basically flavor text. Thank you for your work.

I'm sad and feeling a little empty at the thought that it's over, but I'm also glad that I could have experienced this story. I'm going to miss this manga.

Dex-chan lover
And that's that. This manga was some funny and wholesome stuff from start to finish. With a few moments of being way too real from time to time.

Oh man, there was more that could've been explored but hey, as an ending, it's not too bad, wish it went on a bit more longer. Thanks for translating from start to end!

It was a pleasure to read, whole lot of amusing and wholesome moments and cozy mood.
Thank you Shurim for bringing this to us.

Double-page supporter
Now I feel like there's a hole inside me. Not because king crimson punch me, but because knowing that this series is over.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo~ooooo why must all good things come to an end

also I totally ship it

This was a nice comfy series, and I feel it ended at just the right time to not get too repetitive.

Now that I think about it, it's not very often I read women referred to with '-kun'. There are a lot of rules when it comes to honorifics huh

Users who are viewing this thread