Maybe Meant to Be - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
D:
DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME, KIDS.
I think you could top this guy without COMMITTING A CRIME

Dex-chan lover
wait so is the mistake that she had his kid?. this relationship is on the spicy side 🥵

Dex-chan lover
The angles the author draws her at and the expressions and the way her clothes drape on her all make me uncomfortable in some way. Like either the author to make her or the character is trying to be sexy and it's not working. Like something about her "allure" is off... maybe also just me not really liking her😭 so everything about her throws me off
100% feel you. i felt weirdly violated by this entire chapter. it was too in my face and not in a good way

That's sexual assault. Clearly they have history and have done the deed before but that doesn't make it okay man or woman. Im not really a sjw type but getting someone drunk with the intent to take advantage of them is pretty fuckin gross
this is what i was saying.. how she was acting was already off-putting but this chapter was just weird... she def planned this and it didnt even seem like he 100% wanted to drink. shes sickening like actually

The angles the author draws her at and the expressions and the way her clothes drape on her all make me uncomfortable in some way. Like either the author is trying to make her or the character is trying to be sexy and it's not working. Like something about her "allure" is off... maybe also just me not really liking her😭 so everything about her throws me off
ohhhh i thought i was the only one

Honestly at this point I would like it more if Han Jia didn't start writing again only because I really don't like these characters, especially her.

Also I don't think we need another side couple, just develop the one there is already more or something...
i so agree with you

Dex-chan lover
The angles the author draws her at and the expressions and the way her clothes drape on her all make me uncomfortable in some way. Like either the author is trying to make her or the character is trying to be sexy and it's not working. Like something about her "allure" is off... maybe also just me not really liking her😭 so everything about her throws me off
I think this is actually intentional, we're supposed to feel thrown off and weirded out by her a bit

Users who are viewing this thread