Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This reminded me of a film involving parallel timeline, where they all coexist at the same time while being totally unrelated and related at the same time (kinda like shrödinger's cat, except it's wirh a whole world)

I feel like it's gonna be an isekai version of Spirit Circle. Should be good unless the author makes some catastrophic fuckup

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the three people killed and the start (probably isekaid) including the MC are the reincarnations of the three great magicians of the past. And the dude who killed all three of them is the hero’s reincarnation. I bet it’s like spirit circle where they are bound to be reincarnated together over and over again. No that I think about it, the demise curse from Legend of Zelda is also the same concept. With Zelda, Link and Ganon doomed time be reincarnated over and over again and cause conflict.

@Diamondmya25

I get you but I’m the anime I doubt anyone even if they’re influential can just buy someone else’s slave just like that. It’s like this, if someone already bidded for something and won, that would be theirs, you can’t have someone come and just take them because they want them.

Negotiations or at least contacting the buyer would be good. Also I know what I say is weird but this is a manga not reality so. The fact slaves even exist in that world proves I’m not disturbed, the plot and manga itself is.

@Seunru. hello- I'm sorry I didn't mean YOU were disturbed, sorry if it came off like that, but on the topic of saying they can't do this or that... idk about that one. In a lot of the stories I read nobles had the power to do (almost) whatever they want- even if it was harassing or even killing a commoners on a whim and they were able to get away with it scot free. It might be that kind of setting in this story. Although, you already said that you dropped this so ill leave you alone- have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
So far so good, I hope Thor is a reincarnator too, also hope that she gets her memory soon and not just think of it as just a dream

I used to be happy with the freedom trope and being able to do what you desire without any chains but without said chains there is no bar to complete since this Manga has a concrete goal I have faith in it.

Dex-chan lover
The start of this was quite metal.
The blonde is definitely the bad guy.

I immediately love this mc but the scene with chains was quite stupid.

They can't do anything against the slave trader because in that time slave trading was normal probably. She even if they killed a slave nobody would care because they are their property.

Also, this manga is promising, thanks for the update.
He almost abducted and killed a noble. He most certainly should have been executed.

.....Why do they have school in worker's day? Ain't it a holiday aka NO SCHOOL DAY?

Users who are viewing this thread