Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
The MC remembered the last time she tried to open that book.

JBqg47F.gif

Double-page supporter
Oho? This looks super interesting? I sure hope it gets updated!

soooo... I'm guessing, Tooru is the Black demon king, Tanaka is the white witch, and Oda/Maika(?) is the scarlet witch, right? And the blonde dude is the hero

OOOOOOOooooo, this looks so good! It's exciting to see how this life moves for her since her personality is already a bit different. {love potions and what not} I hope this updates. Thanks for this chapter!

Thank you for the update!! I can’t wait for more, I’m happy that it isn’t just one person reincarnated like it usually is. I think it adds more depth

Dex-chan lover
The reason his parents must've sold him is because he has an illegitimate brother named loki.

Fed-Kun's army
ooo this seems rlly interesting!!!

also lmao the mom is quite eccentric i love her. and i rlly liked the dream tooru boy and the girl makia, kinda sad that they died the way they did despite knowing nothing about them.

and that girl who confessed bc she knew her friend liked him,,, like,,, that's rlly toxic damn i-

Dex-chan lover
So the 3 friends are the reincarnation of the 3 great sages and the English teacher that killed them is the Hero

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 Pretty sure that wasn't actually an English teacher :p

but yeah their hair colors are kinda a dead give away. I guess the question then becomes were the three sages ever evil and the hero simply became a monster in his quest to stop them? Or was the hero always the real villain that smeared the names of the sages after killing them and rewriting history?

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan well I feel like everyone is neutral considering the scarlet witch's descendants are not being prosecuted they even have land and are still well respected(even with their bad reputation). pretty sure we'll see the black king and the white sage noble house someday well based on Thor I assume the black king's house already got destroyed

pretty sure the Hero is just doing preventive measures like yeah there is a fair change they'll reincarnate as good people but I'd rather not risk this nukes alive cause there might be a 1% chance they'll blow up. I mean in the non-isekai world obviously it would be a love triangle making it history repeating itself with the 3 of them fighting or something but in a rom-com way but hero ain't risking it so just kill them before they fight each other. we don't really know how many times they have done this the 3 great sages might not even the first cycle

I guess the cycle goes like this
- all 4 reincarnate
-the 3 meet
-one way or another they 3 fight whether it's because of the last piece of a pizza or they start ww3 doesn't matter
- hero kills them hero dies in the process (I assume he got the death penalty in Japan, multiple murder is automatic death penalty)

the hero must have gotten tired and instead of waiting for them to fight he just kill them before they destroy anything

Users who are viewing this thread