Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So from the synopsis it seems when ml die he transported to another world?...
Is he the boy that the past mc likes?...

I like her personality. Instead of "Oh, my past life in another world," she comes to the much more realistic conclusion "Oh, what a fucked up dream."

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroInfinity Shhh! You’re not supposed to mention it in the very first chapter!

(I’m disappointed that someone else posted it first, hah.)

I'm gonna say this now. The only way to stop the reincarnation loop is by not killing each other off. Rather, the kids should kiss kiss fall in love.

I hope that the other girl didn't really like the ML but was just being a possessive friend wanting to drive away anyone who steals FL.

i believe we've all figured out whats going on. and as interesting as it is, the hero is clearly a moron. in a world without magic where they were just kids trying to get through life there was no big disaster they could have caused. hes clearly been twisted through multiple lives and his memories of them.

The reason for the "Hero" to slay them even in modern times should be valid enough, something on the lines of "their love will bring calamity on the worlds", or their murder would be unjustified

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 okay yeah u right about her dad not rlly doing anything bc ud expect the dad to at least punish him or smthg? maybe in the heat of the moment and with mc insisting on this boy + dad happy about a possibly rlly good magician they just didnt care

Dex-chan lover
Looks promising despite some obvious hints. Looking forward to where this will go. Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
A different take on how to isekai your character. Iisekai'd/reborn over and over, past life interpreted as dreams instead as a domineering persona.

Also this is totally just an isekai crossed love triangle.

So the artist draws 18 year olds like 11 year olds and dresses 11 year olds like 18 year olds...
Nice story though

Banned
@Vera you should go check that eye of yours to the doctor,
Or maybe say that after you can draq a bettwr version than this artist okay??

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the ML is the black king, the FL is the scarlet witch, the other girl is the white sage and McStabber is the "Hero". It's definitely not his first time of killing those three, and he's most likely went through so many loops that he doesn't even remember why he's doing it anymore; just an automatic process.

How will the cycle end? That's the big question. The Hero probably had legitimate reasons when he killed them the first time, but are the reasons still valid? Will they convince the Hero to stop or will the Hero die without killing them? Heck, maybe they even become a team and the Hero rejects his fate or something.

Contributor
Scarlet Witch, you say?

Scarlet_Witch.jpg

I wonder if they're all reincarnations of those original four from the story

looks interesting! i like it when more than one person gets isekai'd. i wonder if tooru remembers as well!

Users who are viewing this thread