Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it keeps updating, I really think this manga has a fuckton of potential

If the saintess is that bitch who annoy Makia in her past life i will be damned

Other than that is incredible, really. I CANT ASK FOR MORE

Double-page supporter
I'm liking this a lot.
Now I know thhese ideas aren't nothing original, it's a different declination of the same what if already seen multiple times.
What is refreshing is the execution:
There are no infodump, information are given to the readers by the characters actions, or organically when it makes sense.
There are a couple of exception
(for example I expect most if not all of the student to know about the world tree and the demiurges legend/history or I expected Makia to know the Saviour and the guardians prophecy)
, but overall they can be explained (
the first can be referred to a sort of "canonical ritual introduction", the second we can assume that she didn 't actually know for some reasons)
This overall cause a situation were the readers know only what the POV knows (actually we know less then the POV character and a little bit more on a couple of thing, even if this last dicrepancies are resolved after little time).
(For example the reader know that the images of the first chapter were in fact another life, she belived that was a dream until the meteor night, or the fact we can immediatly know that the professor know something about the spirits Makia summoned, this is resolved in the very same chapter)
This also cause our understanding of the world to improve with her understanding of the world.
Most other series instead infodump the worldbuilding to our faces, and (even in the case where it isn't infodumped) it remain constant during the progression of the series.

Another thing I appreciate is that remebering a previous life doesn't make the MC overpowered without reason, or make her act completly differently. And also the fact that while she is willful to fight for her love, the romance doesn't blind her for now at least.

Group Leader
it's good wtf

why did i drop this a year ago?
did i hate the friend of the mc in the past life so much that i didn't even finish chapter 1??

It’s been two years… I miss this series already. Who’s the bishop that looks like a delinquent? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???

Dex-chan lover
Series has interesting concepts and mysteries to unravel, but is bogged down by endless contrivances and coincidences to allow the plot to continue in the way the author wants. Takes a 9 down to a 6.

Also her former friend is entirely unpleasant. Not in a "it's fun to hate them" way, either. Stop dedicating time to her and end her arc, please.

Users who are viewing this thread