Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

@ bunny-k1m omg yeah
also i really want makia and thor to reunite and finally get together slfkjsdflkjsdlkfjslkfjsd

I don't care what others say.... This is an amazing story.... Can't wait for them to meet each other😍

I feel like this will lead to where they're finally reunited, Thor would be cold towards her or pretend didn't know her and somehow weirdly become close to the other chosen girl and she remembered her past life too. After that Makia is the only one who's trying to free Thor and then found out that Thor origin is smth amazing and long story short they live happily ever after. 😂😂😂😂 Just my prediction tho

Is there a novel? And is it translated? I’m starting to get desperate. Also, why do I think things will go badly when they finally meet?

We have created a Reddit for this manga, come join us and have fun at Maydare! https://www.reddit.com/r/Maydare/

oh my goodness its amazing!!!! The characters are just right between too op and too common! They're outstanding and special but they aren't overpowered! Also the setting is so nice and the side characters aren't overly two dimensionals :))) I'm actually really excited about this

Users who are viewing this thread