Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

omgomgomg nononono don't tear them apart they have to end up together 😭😭😭 also thanks for the update!!!!

NOT A SPOILER!!!

Maybe from here on out the story will take a painful romantic turn. Perhaps, the story will reflect Romeo and Juliet's tragedy. I hate angst so much that I'm afraid the next chapter will give me so much emotional pain and end up abandoning this story. I like conflicts but I hate sad endings. I hope the two would really end up together.

Ahhhhhh this cliffhanger is one of the most painful ever 😭😭😭 I can't find any raws. No spoilers as well huhuhu

@ch. 5 rn

Got bored as hell with the development, i think for someone that hasn't read the genre ad nauseam this would be a good manga.

But holy fuck you can see the trope come from miles away in the most uninspired way.

Fed-Kun's army
The first chapter makes me unable to register the new world as reality. The art and story is good, but to me I think the first chapter is a bit confusing.

Any other stories like this that anybody could rec to me? I’ve read Witch Hat Atelier

just read the first chapter. idk, seems kinda typically anime. you know, extravagant world building but stupid characters. the mc is 'quirky' and dumb (but well, she is 11 y.o.) and the boy is 'edgy' (cuz you know, dark past or whatever). theyre like a bad combo of straight man comedy. the tragedy drama at the beginning feels pretty juvenile. overall this chapter gave me Kyoukai no Kanata vibes. i dropped that anime after the 2nd episode.

more about the MC's character: pushy and selfish. has shitty values tbh. but make it light-hearted so its totally not toxic or anything.

and the boy's question to the girl if
her family are bad people:
girl: no but also yes. that's just our ancestors.
boy: oh ok i guess ur cool.

tldr; too cringey for me. but hey, this is just my OpINioN. gonna continue reading if i have nothing better to read.

I've been wondering this but is the cover art in here the webnovel's art?.It doesn't look all that similiar to the manga art..

Thank you for picking it back up again and updating such a great concept. Haven’t seen this spin of iSekai and it’s nice to read 👍

Users who are viewing this thread