Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

I've read many isekai stories but each story hits differently, specially this one! I felt the deep longing of the characters for each other, taking into consideration their contradicting positions and past lives. I could forsee as well the tendency of the mc to become the worst witch of their generation, goosebumps tho (>.<)

It isn't boring or cliche for me because if it was the typical, the mc would be a kind-natured magician and the ml would be the hero.

Every readers different but I just want to thank you and encourage you to keep working on good stories! I hope you don't drop this!

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga! The romance is not ordinary, I like how they were
separated even though both of them loved the other from the start.
It makes me tear up 😭 pls update soon

Contributor
Mm yes low key thought the heroine would be a regular isekai protag, but this is fine as well. One of the more filled out and interesting back stories for the villainess I’ve seen.

is the fmc actualy the villainess? atleast i dont think so as long as thor doesnt fall for his new master. because not everyone that works against a "hero" is a villain.

also i would realy pity that first "hero" thats been hounding after the reincarnations of his 3 enemies, not enough that i would let him continue but enough to not be crazy vindictive.
imagine knowing from the start that you have to kill 3 people and then die yourself or you might miss their next reincarnation express...

My guess is the saintess is her.. you know. Sigh. This is gonna be annoying to follow but I really wanna see Makia happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Good. I like these stories where the protagonist isn't OP but isn't a weak damsel too. I read one where the the protagonist isn't strong but solves all her problems in a satisfying way and this reminds me of that story... so I hope this doesn't turn into a story with a stupidly weak MC that's helpless and only uses plot armor and other characters to solve their problems.

the guy who keeps killing the past lives and future reincarnations is kind hawt he is totally my type <3 also i THINK that the saintess is gonna be the other girl (past life) and i want to believe that the metal/iron girl is a decedent of the black demon king guy

Users who are viewing this thread