Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Group Leader
O. M. G.

I didn't know this got turned into manga. It's one of the best novels out there. Don't judge it till you finish it. If the translators drops it again I'll pick it up.

Group Leader
@Hellonearth don't read this. But I had to.

It's not their first life. That's the key word. Not even their second. Or third.

Group Leader
@coeurs it's a web novel adapt, tho I just checked and they say it's not the exact adaption. Web novel was epic, been completed for a few years now. Here's the link. I don't know if it's translated, I read the raws.

I'm only halfway to chapter 2 but I really need to mention how pretty the art and shading is! One thing I really liked instantly was how the artist draws the facial expressions. It's funny and expressive.

I feel like the dialogue is a bit weird ( not bad I mean ) but a bit fast paced? ( I don't know how to explain it) ; it's a tad bit off at times however I'm only at chapter 2 so.. I shouldn't judge so early.

I really like the two leads too .Ship them!! And the story is interesting too. Thankyou very much for translating this manga!

Soo, Thor is the hero-incarnate and Makia is the Scarlet Witch-incarnate? Then who was the White-hair dude who killed them? Also their love is gonna be possible this time, right? Because I'm shipping Thor and Makia hard.

Double-page supporter
Oh shit.
Check the covers. She has her hair cut short in the vol2 cover. Also new characters and a familiar I'd assume.

THEY'RE SO CUTE THEY NEED TO END UP TOGETHER PLEASEEEEE makia and thor all the way!!!! also theory:
i think the blondie is the hero reincarnate, makia obvi maydare witch, thor the demon king, and the "friend" girl is sage and sage probably always tries to steal demon king but demon king and maydare are in love but before they confess hero probably always kills them... idk if they were actually evil and repented or painted evil in history but makia x thor has to happen omg

Users who are viewing this thread