Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Delicious and Portable Food

Dex-chan lover
it really stretches the suspension of disbelief to have entire groups just skip the development of cooking, one of the earliest and most essential parts of civilization, and one of the pillars of culture itself

Dex-chan lover
it really stretches the suspension of disbelief to have entire groups just skip the development of cooking, one of the earliest and most essential parts of civilization, and one of the pillars of culture itself
I know. I get that it just gets the story rolling, but lots of things in this series are so poorly thought through. Even in this chapter, the best portable food they could think of was soup?
That's like the worst possible option and it requires a fire and a pot at the very minimum to make. Now we need freshly chopped ingredients and someone to make bouillon balls?
How about a bean spread? You just need bread or a tortilla or something. That's actually portable.
This author just glides over logic to add in the next food.

Dex-chan lover
On the last page, who is the girl on the left. I know the other one not from this manga, but, might not recall the left one.

Users who are viewing this thread