Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The first meetup with a fellow Earthling

Dex-chan lover
A Scottish person got isekai'd? Thats pretty interesting ngl

also lmao, as an asian who's tasted British food, yeah it's nothing to be excited about,
but I mean if you grew up on it, that would be a comfort just to remember about the home you came from regardless of flavor.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to think the whole head chopping is just like the boogeyman to keep the children behave.

Also, RULE BRITANIA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Fed-Kun's army
Did I hear British food?
ae251582.jpg

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, I've had it, haggis is kind of fucking disgusting. Scotland doesn't really have that great of cuisine.

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile potato water is used to make gravy which makes it thicker and better

@bobo is that supposed to be jam or poop? The egg looks like it was fried in bacon fat which is awesomely good. Single pan bacon eggs toast and hash browns is awesome

Dex-chan lover
I never really liked in Isekai that the MC just accepts they're in a different world. They just forget all their friends and family from their previous one, so I like the Saburou wants to see his family again

Dex-chan lover
British "food" lol wat

Oh Baby, Those Damn Imperialist Are Back At It Again with Their Colonization

Well, elves do figure pretty prominently in Scottish/Irish/Nordic tales...

Why would anyone from Britain miss British food... I only survived my 5 years there because I could cook my own meals orz

Users who are viewing this thread